Many small to medium-sized businesses have technology needs that quickly become overwhelming. Most business owners find themselves in a tough position trying to run their company while doing their best to keep a handle on the nuances of technology.
It is very common to fall into one of these categories:
- Delegation to the Tech Savvy Employee: The task of “IT guy” is delegated to the unlucky employee who is not a tech professional, but just happens to be the tech-savviest person around. Unfortunately, this means someone on your staff is spending a too much time addressing IT problems, rather than being productive at their actual job. That person is doomed to a continually reactive cycle that never prepares your company for future growth, challenges, or demands.
- Call a service contractor: There’s also the occasional contractor, or several contractors, that end up providing “break/fix” service and will continue to “band-aid” the problems. This approach leads to higher costs, confusion, poor implementation, and dependency on imperfect solutions.
- Hire an IT staff member: Hiring another staff member to do onsite IT work means paying another full-time salary for someone who is utilized for a specialty that has nothing to do with your business. IT professionals aren’t exactly cheap, either; 5-7 years of experience may be worth $50-70K+ a year. That salary only gets you one person, not a team of professionals with expertise, knowledge, and discipline. There are also challenges scheduling around vacation, training, illness, etc.
Yes Tech has a different approach from reactive support. Keeping everyone working and staying focused on your business is our goal. We manage IT for your organization and stay busy to keep you moving without IT interruptions.
Utilizing Yes Tech for IT services and support has many benefits:
- We manage IT entirely – From physical equipment installations to software upgrades/patches to cyber security to budgeting.
- Full time 24 x 7 x 365 support over email, phone, text, and chat with on-site visits included.
- Access to a nation-wide network of professionals that can provide on-site assistance wherever you are.
- Constant surveillance and management of the systems and services that your business uses on a daily basis.
- No monthly caps on hours for support